The SMU Faculty Senate honored five staff members for outstanding performance with 2017 Faculty Senate Outstanding Staff Awards. The honors were presented during the Senate’s last meeting of the 2016-17 academic year on Wednesday, May 3.
This year’s winners:
- James Dees, Graduate Student Administration, Lyle School of Engineering
- Pamela Goolsby, Events and Facilities, Perkins School of Theology
- Teresa Janicki, World Languages and Literatures, Dedman College
- Carolyn Jeter, Executive Assistant to the Provost and VP for Academic Affairs, Office of the Provost
- Sandra Oswalt, Sponsored Projects, Office of Research and Graduate Studies