With the fifth anniversary of SMU’s Common Reading Experience approaching in 2008-09, the Common Reading Selection Committee is looking for the book (or play, or monograph) that the class of 2012 will discuss as part of their introduction to college-level reading. The SMU and Dallas communities, including alumni and nonprofit leaders, gathered to discuss the 2007-08 Common Reading, Nick Hornby’s How to Be Good, in the Hughes-Trigg Theater Aug. 30. Read more.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Kenechukwu (K.C.) Mmeje named SMU Vice President for Student Affairs May 23, 2017
- Save the date to celebrate: SMU’s 2017 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 24 May 18, 2017
- SMU Guildhall’s 2017 Spring Exhibition takes place Friday, May 19 May 18, 2017
- Research: Gamers join researchers in the fight against cancer May 18, 2017
- Four distinguished SMU scholars named 2017 Ford Research Fellows May 18, 2017