- Award-winning author NoViolet Bulaweyo ’07 returns to SMU for 2014 Common Reading discussion Monday, Sept. 15
- Sports: Highlights, Sept. 12, 2014
- SMU DCII asks ‘What is happiness?’ in 2014 IMPACT Symposia
- Tune In: Tower Center’s Joshua Rovner talks national security after al Qaeda on ‘Think’ Sept. 11, 2014
- SMU Guildhall deputy director heads out for active duty in Afghanistan
Tag Archives: M.S.B.A.
Applications are now being accepted for a new SMU Master’s program designed to help fill a growing marketplace demand created by “big data.” The Cox School of Business will offer the first classes in its new Master of Science in Business Analytics (M.S.B.A.) … Continue reading