- SMU remains weapons-free under ‘campus carry’ law
- Provost names Maria Dixon Hall to lead new campus-wide initiative on cultural intelligence
- Ebonii Nelson named Interim Assistant Provost of Strategic Initiatives and Director of Student Retention
- Four SMU faculty members retire with emeritus status in 2015-16
- Douglas A. Reinelt named SMU Associate Provost effective Aug. 1, 2016
Tag Archives: M.S.B.A.
Applications are now being accepted for a new SMU Master’s program designed to help fill a growing marketplace demand created by “big data.” The Cox School of Business will offer the first classes in its new Master of Science in Business Analytics (M.S.B.A.) … Continue reading