- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014
Tag Archives: Let’s Move!
Bicycling has its benefits, but this one’s a rarity: Having First Lady Michelle Obama invite you to lunch to talk about it. That’s what happened to SMU’s Andrea Roberts, events coordinator for Development and Alumni Affairs Reunion Programs. She and … Continue reading