The SMU Health Center has announced its schedule of free flu shot clinics for September-November 2017, with the first session set for Tuesday, Sept. 19 in the lobby of Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports.
Clinics will take place at various locations around the main campus, as well as the East Campus and SMU-in-Plano. All clinics are open to students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, SMU retirees and retiree spouses.
> Keep up with the latest flu information at smu.edu/flu
Update your vaccination during the following days and times at these locations. If you can’t make it to a clinic, you can get a free inoculation at the Dr. Bob Smith Health Center on a walk-in basis.
- Tuesday, Sept. 19 – 2-6 p.m., Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 – 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports lobby
- Thursday, Oct. 5 – 2-6 p.m., Law School Pit, Underwood Law Library
- Monday, Oct. 9 – 1-4 p.m., Loyd All-Sports Center
- Tuesday, Oct. 17 – 1:30-3:30 p.m., Expressway Tower, East Campus
- Thursday, Oct. 26 (HR Fair) – 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Hughes-Trigg Student Center
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 – 3-6 p.m., Building 3, SMU-in-Plano
> Dallas County influenza resources and updates available at dallascounty.org
The University offers free flu shots for all SMU students and benefit-eligible faculty, staff, retirees and retiree spouses. To keep your clinic visit as short as possible, take these steps:
> Find statewide resources at TexasFlu.org