It’s that time of year again…and for the 7th holiday season in a row, SMU Forum will feature festive recipes from all over the University community, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes to Kathleen Tibbetts, 214-768-7672, fax 214-768-7663.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Kenechukwu (K.C.) Mmeje named SMU Vice President for Student Affairs May 23, 2017
- Save the date to celebrate: SMU’s 2017 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 24 May 18, 2017
- SMU Guildhall’s 2017 Spring Exhibition takes place Friday, May 19 May 18, 2017
- Research: Gamers join researchers in the fight against cancer May 18, 2017
- Four distinguished SMU scholars named 2017 Ford Research Fellows May 18, 2017