Meadows Theatre presents New Visions, New Voices festival of student playwriting March 29-April 2, 2017
SMU theatre students put their best work forward during the Meadows School of the Arts’ 23rd annual New Visions, New Voices playwriting festival. Performances will take place March 29-April 2, 2017 in the Greer Garson Theatre, Owen Arts Center.
Produced by Associate Professor and Head of Theatre Studies Gretchen Smith, the festival features graduating theatre students each presenting a staged reading of one of their full-length plays .
Featured works and their showtimes include:
- Black and White by Reece Graham, Wednesday, March 29, 8 p.m.
- Nihilistsmas by Alec Petsche, Thursday, March 30, 8 p.m.
- Bodies by Joanna Coogan, Friday, March 31, 8 p.m.
- Bathtub Love by Marcus Pinon, Saturday, April 1, 2 p.m.
- Casserole by Hunter McConnell, Saturday, April 1, 8 p.m.
- Perambulatory: Preambleastory by Haley Nelson, Sunday, April 2, 2 p.m.
All performances are free and open to the public. For more information, contact the Meadows Box Office, 214-768-2787 (214-SMU-ARTS).