- Calendar Highlights: Back to school in brief, Aug. 22, 2014
- SMU OE2C announces first initiative: travel and entertainment policy and tools
- Simmons School’s Michael Harris named director of SMU’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Save the date: SMU’s Fall 2014 General Faculty Meeting will take place Wednesday, Aug. 27
- SMU’s 2014 Engaged Learning Expo connects students with opportunities on Wednesday, Aug. 27
Tag Archives: GameStop Corp.
A team from The Guildhall at SMU is among 12 finalists in the 2011 Indie Game Challenge (IGC), making them eligible for awards and prizes worth more than $130,000. The winners will be announced Feb. 11 at the Design, Innovate, … Continue reading