Learn more about your 2017 open enrollment options and a variety of other SMU benefits at the University’s 2016 Human Resources Fair Tuesday, Oct. 4.
Representatives for SMU’s retirement programs and health and savings plans will be on site from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center lower level.
This year’s HR Fair feature the following vendors, campus departments and programs:
- BenefitWallet – Health Savings Accounts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas – Medical/Dental Plans
- Compass Health Services – Health Pros
- LegalGUARD/PrivacyArmor – Group Legal/Identity Protection
- Magellan – Employee Assistance Program
- Prime Therapeutics
- The Standard – Life Insurance/Disability Plans
- Transamerica – 403(b) Retirement Plan
- VSP – Vision Plan
- Continuing and Professional Education
- Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports
- Office of Information Technology
- Office of Institutional Access and Equity
- Parking and ID Card Services
- Payroll Department
- SMU Faculty Club
- SMU Faculty & Staff Giving Campaign
- SMU Staff Association
- SMU United Way
- Tuition Benefits
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
- North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA)
Chair massages will be available from the SMU Department of Recreational Sports’ licensed massage therapists.
In addition, free flu vaccinations are available at the HR Fair for all benefit-eligible faculty, staff, retirees and retiree spouses. Bring your SMU ID card and visit the Dr. Bob Smith Health Center website for information on how to shorten your wait.