- Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time 2014 begins Sunday, March 9
- Seven SMU students to attend 2014 Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting March 21-23
- SMU Meadows and Dallas Chamber Symphony host international piano competition, March 12-15, 2014
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award
Tag Archives: Edward B. Rust Jr.
Seven outstanding legal and business professionals were in the spotlight when SMU’s Dedman School of Law presented its 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards Saturday, Feb. 25, at the Westin Galleria. A tradition since 1986, the awards dinner is the Law School’s … Continue reading