- Arts and civic leader Caren Prothro to be honored in 2015 “Meadows at the Meyerson” Tuesday, March 31
- Princeton Review ranks SMU Guildhall #3 among graduate game-design programs in 2015
- Two world premieres are highlights of Meadows’ 2015 Spring Dance Concert, March 25-29
- Calendar Highlights: March 25, 2015
- Associate Provost Harold Stanley named interim SMU provost
Tag Archives: Edward B. Rust Jr.
Seven outstanding legal and business professionals were in the spotlight when SMU’s Dedman School of Law presented its 2012 Distinguished Alumni Awards Saturday, Feb. 25, at the Westin Galleria. A tradition since 1986, the awards dinner is the Law School’s … Continue reading