- Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time 2014 begins Sunday, March 9
- Seven SMU students to attend 2014 Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting March 21-23
- SMU Meadows and Dallas Chamber Symphony host international piano competition, March 12-15, 2014
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award
Tag Archives: Dining Services
Spring Break 2008 is nearly here, and some campus food outlets will take a brief vacation, too. Here’s a guide to places and times for eating on campus during break week. Read more.