The ongoing war and refugee crisis in Darfur, Sudan, provide the focus for “Does Dallas Care?,” cosponsored by SMU’s Human Rights Education Program and Perkins School of Theology. The symposium is part of three days of events Oct. 9-11 that conclude with Dining For Darfur, in which area restaurants will contribute a percentage of their Oct. 11 sales for humanitarian aid. SMU organizers are hoping to double the amount raised by the original Dining For Darfur event in New York City. Read more.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Tune In: Pi Day #STEMWalk shows that math is all around us March 23, 2017
- SMU Women’s Basketball takes on Indiana in WNIT third round Thursday, March 23, 3017 March 23, 2017
- Dallas Police Chief David Brown receives SMU’s 2017 J. Erik Jonsson Ethics Award March 23, 2017
- SMU Guildhall named #1 for game design in The Princeton Review‘s 2017 rankings March 21, 2017
- SMU names search committee for Vice President for Student Affairs March 15, 2017