The ongoing war and refugee crisis in Darfur, Sudan, provide the focus for “Does Dallas Care?,” cosponsored by SMU’s Human Rights Education Program and Perkins School of Theology. The symposium is part of three days of events Oct. 9-11 that conclude with Dining For Darfur, in which area restaurants will contribute a percentage of their Oct. 11 sales for humanitarian aid. SMU organizers are hoping to double the amount raised by the original Dining For Darfur event in New York City. Read more.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Cox School of Business rises 16 places in The Economist‘s global M.B.A. rankings October 20, 2016
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016 October 18, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony October 13, 2016
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13 October 13, 2016
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016 October 13, 2016