SMU’s Office of Leadership and Community Involvement has teamed with the White House to become an Official Certifying Organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award, a national program recognizing Americans who have demonstrated a sustained commitment to volunteer service. Established in 2003, the award was created by President George W. Bush to give Presidential recognition for volunteer service. Campus community members may nominate individuals, families and groups for the award; the deadline is Mar. 6, 2008. Read more.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Tune In: NIH Director Francis Collins serenades graduates at SMU Commencement 2017 May 25, 2017
- Dallas Fed, SMU and consortium to establish new Federal Statistical Research Data Center May 25, 2017
- Save your CUL My List data before June 2017 May 25, 2017
- Kenechukwu (K.C.) Mmeje named SMU Vice President for Student Affairs May 23, 2017
- Save the date to celebrate: SMU’s 2017 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 24 May 18, 2017