September is National Preparedness Month, and in the wake of Virginia Tech, universities are looking to learn from past crises. Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Business Services Bill Detwiler and Director of Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Lee Arning answer questions about SMU’s new initiatives and capabilities for responding to emergencies ranging from severe weather to active shooters – and what faculty and staff members can do to help these programs succeed. Read more.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- SMU gets creative at the 2017 Dallas Festival of Ideas Saturday, April 29 April 27, 2017
- Provost appoints search committee for new position of associate provost for Continuing Education April 27, 2017
- SMU names Stephanie L. Knight dean of Simmons School of Education and Human Development April 25, 2017
- Elizabeth Killingsworth named interim dean and director of SMU’s Central University Libraries April 24, 2017
- SMU’s Center for Presidential History to host panel on Trump’s first 100 days Thursday, April 27, 2017 April 20, 2017