September is National Preparedness Month, and in the wake of Virginia Tech, universities are looking to learn from past crises. Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Business Services Bill Detwiler and Director of Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Lee Arning answer questions about SMU’s new initiatives and capabilities for responding to emergencies ranging from severe weather to active shooters – and what faculty and staff members can do to help these programs succeed. Read more.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Cox School of Business rises 16 places in The Economist‘s global M.B.A. rankings October 20, 2016
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016 October 18, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony October 13, 2016
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13 October 13, 2016
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016 October 13, 2016