SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Kenechukwu (K.C.) Mmeje named SMU Vice President for Student Affairs May 23, 2017
- Save the date to celebrate: SMU’s 2017 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 24 May 18, 2017
- SMU Guildhall’s 2017 Spring Exhibition takes place Friday, May 19 May 18, 2017
- Research: Gamers join researchers in the fight against cancer May 18, 2017
- Four distinguished SMU scholars named 2017 Ford Research Fellows May 18, 2017