Marc Christensen, dean of SMU’s Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, will be part of a distinguished panel discussing the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education on KERA 90.1 FM Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. Christensen will join Microsoft Chief Technology Officer Cameron Evans and Kristin Larimore, strategic engagement leader with GE Capital Equipment Finance, on “Think with Krys Boyd” during the noon-1 p.m. hour.
- Meadows Theatre presents three spring plays in ‘The Rep’ April 22-May 4, 2014
- SMU hails outstanding achievement at 2013-14 Awards Extravaganza, Honors Convocation
- SMU OIT issues advice on Heartbleed bug
- Junior Rahfin Faruk receives 2014 Truman Scholarship
- New SMU ID cards represent new approach to campus security