Marc Christensen, dean of SMU’s Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, will be part of a distinguished panel discussing the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education on KERA 90.1 FM Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. Christensen will join Microsoft Chief Technology Officer Cameron Evans and Kristin Larimore, strategic engagement leader with GE Capital Equipment Finance, on “Think with Krys Boyd” during the noon-1 p.m. hour.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31