Marc Christensen, dean of SMU’s Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, will be part of a distinguished panel discussing the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education on KERA 90.1 FM Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. Christensen will join Microsoft Chief Technology Officer Cameron Evans and Kristin Larimore, strategic engagement leader with GE Capital Equipment Finance, on “Think with Krys Boyd” during the noon-1 p.m. hour.
- Five receive 2016 SMU Faculty Senate Outstanding Staff Awards
- Some class spaces still available for SMU MayTerm 2016
- Calendar Highlights: The end of Spring 2016 at a glance
- Tech and civic leaders Richard and Mary Templeton to deliver SMU’s 101st Commencement Address Saturday, May 14, 2016
- SMU Tate Series to feature two political legends May 2, 2016