Marc Christensen, dean of SMU’s Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, will be part of a distinguished panel discussing the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education on KERA 90.1 FM Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. Christensen will join Microsoft Chief Technology Officer Cameron Evans and Kristin Larimore, strategic engagement leader with GE Capital Equipment Finance, on “Think with Krys Boyd” during the noon-1 p.m. hour.
- New SMU safety policy restricts items allowed into Ford Stadium
- SMU faculty to help lead immigration history conference at Dallas’ Old Red Museum Sept. 19, 2015
- Perkins dean search committee named; open faculty-staff forums scheduled for Sept. 14, 2015
- 2015 Common Reading author Emily St. John Mandel to speak at SMU Wednesday, Sept. 9
- SMU shares parking, relocation info for 2015 football home games