Marc Christensen, dean of SMU’s Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, will be part of a distinguished panel discussing the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education on KERA 90.1 FM Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. Christensen will join Microsoft Chief Technology Officer Cameron Evans and Kristin Larimore, strategic engagement leader with GE Capital Equipment Finance, on “Think with Krys Boyd” during the noon-1 p.m. hour.
- Meadows Museum celebrates 50th anniversary with blockbuster show from the Abelló Collection April 18-Aug. 2, 2015
- SMU arts and business students present fourth annual SMU Fashion Week, April 22-24, 2015
- SMU continues its Centennial celebration during 2015 Founders’ Day Weekend April 16-18
- Calendar Highlights: April 15, 2015
- SMU Relay For Life 2015 exceeds fund-raising goal