Marc Christensen, dean of SMU’s Bobby B. Lyle School of Engineering, will be part of a distinguished panel discussing the importance of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) education on KERA 90.1 FM Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014. Christensen will join Microsoft Chief Technology Officer Cameron Evans and Kristin Larimore, strategic engagement leader with GE Capital Equipment Finance, on “Think with Krys Boyd” during the noon-1 p.m. hour.
- 2015 Tate Lecture with Robin Roberts to be rescheduled
- Nomination deadline for Staff Recognition, Loretta O’Reilly Hawkins Awards is Jan. 30, 2015
- SMU urges flu shots and other preventive measures
- Nominations now open for SMU’s 2014-15 All-University awards
- SMU’s Simmons School honors advocates for education with 2015 Luminary Awards