Summer’s here, and so are summer hours for SMU dining outlets. Yet some University food stops will be open for business during May Term 2013 – SMU Dining Services has a summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve for the rest of the month. Download a May 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services, and watch SMU Forum and SMUDining.com for more Summer Session hours.
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law
- Julie Forrester becomes SMU associate provost June 1, 2015
- SMUSA Centennial Staff Photo rescheduled for June 4, 2015