Summer’s here, and so are summer hours for SMU dining outlets. Yet some University food stops will be open for business during May Term 2013 – SMU Dining Services has a summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve for the rest of the month. Download a May 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services, and watch SMU Forum and SMUDining.com for more Summer Session hours.
- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process