Summer’s here, and so are summer hours for SMU dining outlets. Yet some University food stops will be open for business during May Term 2013 – SMU Dining Services has a summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve for the rest of the month. Download a May 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services, and watch SMU Forum and SMUDining.com for more Summer Session hours.
- Mustang spirit squads shine at 2016 NCA Collegiate National Championship
- Ken Pollard named interim director of Facility Services; SMU plans to finalize new Aramark agreement by June 1, 2016
- Sports: End of the year doesn’t stop the SMU Mustangs
- SMU, Dedman School of Law announce Deason Family Criminal Justice Reform Center
- Friends of the SMU Libraries to honor professor emeritus Darwin Payne at 2016 “Tables of Content”