Summer’s here, and so are summer hours for SMU dining outlets. Yet some University food stops will be open for business during May Term 2013 – SMU Dining Services has a summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve for the rest of the month. Download a May 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services, and watch SMU Forum and SMUDining.com for more Summer Session hours.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31