Even though it’s Spring Break, a few SMU food stops will be open for business for short periods this week. SMU Dining Services has a complete summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve during the March 2013 hiatus. Download a March 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services.
- Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time 2014 begins Sunday, March 9
- Seven SMU students to attend 2014 Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting March 21-23
- SMU Meadows and Dallas Chamber Symphony host international piano competition, March 12-15, 2014
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award