Even though it’s Spring Break, a few SMU food stops will be open for business for short periods this week. SMU Dining Services has a complete summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve during the March 2013 hiatus. Download a March 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services.
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week