Even though it’s Spring Break, a few SMU food stops will be open for business for short periods this week. SMU Dining Services has a complete summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve during the March 2013 hiatus. Download a March 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services.
- Arts and civic leader Caren Prothro to be honored in 2015 “Meadows at the Meyerson” Tuesday, March 31
- Princeton Review ranks SMU Guildhall #3 among graduate game-design programs in 2015
- Two world premieres are highlights of Meadows’ 2015 Spring Dance Concert, March 25-29
- Calendar Highlights: March 25, 2015
- Associate Provost Harold Stanley named interim SMU provost