Even though it’s Spring Break, a few SMU food stops will be open for business for short periods this week. SMU Dining Services has a complete summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve during the March 2013 hiatus. Download a March 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services.
- U.S. Department of State issues Worldwide Travel Alert through Feb. 24, 2016
- Helping students with stress during the holiday and exam season
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang-Must-do’s for the Holiday Season
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian David McCullough honored with SMU’s 2015 Tower Medal of Freedom
- Double discounts at the SMU Bookstore during Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day, Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015