Even though it’s Spring Break, a few SMU food stops will be open for business for short periods this week. SMU Dining Services has a complete summary of hours, dates and locations for outlets that are ready to serve during the March 2013 hiatus. Download a March 2013 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services.
- SMU to host international particle physics workshop April 27-May 1, 2015
- Dean Joanne Vogel named interim VP for student affairs effective July 1, 2015
- James K. Hopkins is inaugural recipient of SMU’s Second Century Faculty Career Achievement Award
- Construction creates temporary changes to westbound SMU shuttle routes during April and May 2015
- SMU MayTerm 2015 enrollment underway for main-campus classes that start May 14