U.S. Daylight Saving Time is here again: The time shift begins this Sunday, March 10, 2013, at 2 a.m. Don’t forget to set your clocks forward one hour, and check your computer and other electronic devices to be sure they’re displaying the correct time.
- Sports: Men’s Basketball continues seven-game homestand against former Southwest Conference foe Arkansas
- Save the date: Celebration of Lights on Monday, Dec. 1, 2014
- SMU announces two new gifts for endowed faculty positions
- OE2C: Travel Initiative seeks faculty-staff input on travel management companies
- Calendar Highlights: Nov. 19, 2014