U.S. Daylight Saving Time is here again: The time shift begins this Sunday, March 10, 2013, at 2 a.m. Don’t forget to set your clocks forward one hour, and check your computer and other electronic devices to be sure they’re displaying the correct time.
- Statement on SMU student Jaein (Jaime) Shim
- Peter Moore appointed to campuswide curricular and policy role
- Meadows Museum acquires new Spanish masterwork: a remarkable child portrait by Francisco Bayeu
- 2016 SMU HR Fair focuses on ‘Healthy Choices – Healthy U’
- Dallas Police Chief David Brown will receive SMU’s 2017 J. Erik Jonsson Ethics Award