U.S. Daylight Saving Time is here again: The time shift begins this Sunday, March 10, 2013, at 2 a.m. Don’t forget to set your clocks forward one hour, and check your computer and other electronic devices to be sure they’re displaying the correct time.
- Award-winning author NoViolet Bulaweyo ’07 returns to SMU for 2014 Common Reading discussion Monday, Sept. 15
- Sports: Highlights, Sept. 12, 2014
- SMU DCII asks ‘What is happiness?’ in 2014 IMPACT Symposia
- Tune In: Tower Center’s Joshua Rovner talks national security after al Qaeda on ‘Think’ Sept. 11, 2014
- SMU Guildhall deputy director heads out for active duty in Afghanistan