SMU graduate students, as well as select undergraduates, from a wide variety of disciplines will share their work today as part of the University’s 2013 Research Day. All SMU faculty, staff members and students are invited to visit the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballrooms from 2-4:30 p.m Wednesday, Feb. 27, to meet the student researchers and discuss their results. Refreshments will be served.
- Renovated Moody Coliseum, Miller Event Center to open for 2013 December Commencement Convocation
- Sorolla and America opens in Meadows Museum Dec. 13, 2013
- SMU’s National Center for Arts Research issues first report
- SMU mourns loss of Lyle School University Distinguished Professor Jeff Kennington
- SMU’s 2013 Gift Guide features something for Mustangs of all ages