SMU community members are invited to nominate students, faculty and staff members for some of the University’s highest honors in the 2012-13 All-University awards. The deadline for nomination is noon Wednesday, Feb. 27.
Criteria and nomination forms are available online for the following honors:
- “M” Award
- Umphrey Lee Award
- Presidential Award of Excellence – Scholar/Leader
- Presidential Award of Excellence – Scholar/Volunteer
- Avella Winn Hay Award
- John L. Freehafer Award
- Emmie V. Baine Legacy Award
- Leadership in Sustainability Award
- Faculty-Staff Volunteer of the Year Award
Individuals may be nominated or may nominate themselves for one or more awards. Recipients will be announced during the Spring 2013 Awards Extravaganza at 7:30 p.m. Monday, April 15 in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballroom.