For 2013 open enrollment, you must take action for the following conditions:
- You want to make changes to your current coverage, including adding or dropping dependents.
- You want to participate in one or both of the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) in 2013. All faculty and staff members must reconfirm their participation in an FSA even if they participated in an FSA in 2012.
- You want to participate in the Health Savings Account (HSA) in 2013. All faculty and staff members must reconfirm their participation in the HSA even if they participated in the HSA in 2012.
All SMU open-enrollment selections are made online via a secure application available through Access.SMU. To use the application:
- Enter your Access.SMU user ID and password as you normally would to review your pay statement.
- Click Benefits in the Employee Self-Service navigation on the right, then choose Benefits Enrollment to access your personalized Open Enrollment record.
- Be sure to read all instructions carefully before making elections for 2013.