The discussion, featuring both campus and business leaders, begins at 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 13 in SMU’s DeGolyer Library. A reception precedes it at 6:30 p.m.
The panelists include:
- Cullum Clark, partner in the Dallas-based corporate real estate brokerage and strategy firm Fischer & Company
- Mike Condon, SMU treasurer
- John Duca, vice president and senior policy advisor with the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Rita Kirk, director of SMU’s Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility
- James Linck, Distinguished Chair in Finance in SMU’s Cox School of Business and panel moderator