SMU appreciates the patience of its students, faculty and staff during today’s fast-changing severe weather as emergency personnel worked through technical problems with a new alert system. The emergency preparedness team is reviewing the alert system to identify and address the problems. SMU takes campus safety very seriously and will correct this situation.
- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law