Spring Break 2012 is here, and many campus food stops will take a brief vacation, too. SMU Dining Services has a complete summary of hours, dates and locations for the outlets that will be open for limited hours during the March hiatus. Download a March 2012 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services.
- Provost names Maria Dixon Hall to lead new campus-wide initiative on cultural intelligence
- Ebonii Nelson named Interim Assistant Provost of Strategic Initiatives and Director of Student Retention
- Four SMU faculty members retire with emeritus status in 2015-16
- Douglas A. Reinelt named SMU Associate Provost effective Aug. 1, 2016
- SMU announces five 2016 Ford Research Fellows