Spring Break 2012 is here, and many campus food stops will take a brief vacation, too. SMU Dining Services has a complete summary of hours, dates and locations for the outlets that will be open for limited hours during the March hiatus. Download a March 2012 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services.
- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law