Spring Break 2012 is here, and many campus food stops will take a brief vacation, too. SMU Dining Services has a complete summary of hours, dates and locations for the outlets that will be open for limited hours during the March hiatus. Download a March 2012 schedule in Excel format from Dining Services.
- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments at SMU
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process