More than 80 SMU graduate students (and a select number of undergraduates) from a wide variety of disciplines will present their best work today as part of the University’s 2012 Research Day. All SMU faculty, staff members and students are encouraged to visit the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballrooms from 2-4:30 p.m Friday, Feb. 10, to meet the student researchers and discuss their results.
- Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time 2014 begins Sunday, March 9
- Seven SMU students to attend 2014 Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting March 21-23
- SMU Meadows and Dallas Chamber Symphony host international piano competition, March 12-15, 2014
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award