More than 80 SMU graduate students (and a select number of undergraduates) from a wide variety of disciplines will present their best work today as part of the University’s 2012 Research Day. All SMU faculty, staff members and students are encouraged to visit the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballrooms from 2-4:30 p.m Friday, Feb. 10, to meet the student researchers and discuss their results.
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23
- Andrew J. Torget’s history of cotton, slavery and the Texas Revolution wins 2015 Weber-Clements Book Prize
- SMU is ‘Home in the Heart of Texas’ for 2016 Family Weekend, Sept. 23-25
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center dedication to take place at SMU Friday, Sept. 16, 2016
- SMU names Rakesh Dahiya treasurer and chief investment officer