More than 80 SMU graduate students (and a select number of undergraduates) from a wide variety of disciplines will present their best work today as part of the University’s 2012 Research Day. All SMU faculty, staff members and students are encouraged to visit the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballrooms from 2-4:30 p.m Friday, Feb. 10, to meet the student researchers and discuss their results.
- A health and safety message from President Turner
- Calendar Highlights: Back to school in brief, Aug. 22, 2014
- SMU OE2C announces first initiative: travel and entertainment policy and tools
- Simmons School’s Michael Harris named director of SMU’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Save the date: SMU’s Fall 2014 General Faculty Meeting will take place Wednesday, Aug. 27