More than 80 SMU graduate students (and a select number of undergraduates) from a wide variety of disciplines will present their best work today as part of the University’s 2012 Research Day. All SMU faculty, staff members and students are encouraged to visit the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Ballrooms from 2-4:30 p.m Friday, Feb. 10, to meet the student researchers and discuss their results.
- Meadows Museum celebrates 50th anniversary with blockbuster show from the Abelló Collection April 18-Aug. 2, 2015
- SMU arts and business students present fourth annual SMU Fashion Week, April 22-24, 2015
- SMU continues its Centennial celebration during 2015 Founders’ Day Weekend April 16-18
- Calendar Highlights: April 15, 2015
- SMU Relay For Life 2015 exceeds fund-raising goal