Celebrating SMU’s Centennial
- SMU: Unbridled Vision, a 160-page picture book that showcases the beauty of the SMU campus.
- Show Peruna pride with new items such as a Peruna head hat, Peruna stuffed animals and Peruna onesies.
- In Honor of the Mustangs: The Centennial History of Mustang Athletics: 1911-2010 by Darwin Payne is the first comprehensive history of SMU athletics.
- The 2012 Vintage SMU football calendar includes 12 archival-quality reproductions of classic SMU souvenir game programs. Part of the proceeds of each sale returns to SMU.
- Longtime professor and administrator Marshall Terry tells a candid and affectionate tale of his 60 years at SMU in Loving U., The Story of a Love Affair (and some Lover’s Quarrels) with a University (DeGolyer Library, SMU, 2011).
- Relive great moments in SMU football, basketball, swimming and diving with classic game DVDs and historic athletic photos from SMU’s Heritage Hall.
For the arts lover
- Purchase tickets to SMU student dance, music and theatre performances.
- Give a Meadows Museum membership that offers priority admission to lectures, presentations, previews and receptions as well as discounts at the museum gift shop.
- From sweatshirts to belt buckles, show SMU pride with Mustang items from the SMU Bookstore or online spirit store.
- Cheer on Mustang men’s and women’s basketball teams with season tickets, a conference game plan ticket package or individual game tickets.
Gifts of learning
- Photography workshops, memory power and art history are among the Informal Classes for Adults offered by the Annette Caldwell Simmons School of Education and Human Development. Gift certificates are now available.
- The 2012 presidential campaign, a day tour of the Kimball’s French impressionism exhibit and a new look at British poetry are among the spring topics of the Godbey Lecture Series.
Honor a Mustang with a Gift to SMU
- Honor a favorite Mustang with an engraved paver on SMU’s proposed Centennial Promenade.