Still on campus? Selected SMU food and beverage outlets will keep limited hours during the 2011-12 Winter Break. All outlets will be closed on University holidays. For a complete summary of hours, dates and locations, download schedules for December 2011 and January 2012 (Excel format) from SMU Dining Services.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31