Still on campus? Selected SMU food and beverage outlets will keep limited hours during the 2011-12 Winter Break. All outlets will be closed on University holidays. For a complete summary of hours, dates and locations, download schedules for December 2011 and January 2012 (Excel format) from SMU Dining Services.
- Provost names Maria Dixon Hall to lead new campus-wide initiative on cultural intelligence
- Ebonii Nelson named Interim Assistant Provost of Strategic Initiatives and Director of Student Retention
- Four SMU faculty members retire with emeritus status in 2015-16
- Douglas A. Reinelt named SMU Associate Provost effective Aug. 1, 2016
- SMU announces five 2016 Ford Research Fellows