It’s that time of year again…and for the 7th holiday season in a row, SMU Forum will feature festive recipes from all over the University community, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes to Kathleen Tibbetts, 214-768-7672, fax 214-768-7663.
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014