It’s that time of year again…and for the 7th holiday season in a row, SMU Forum will feature festive recipes from all over the University community, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes to Kathleen Tibbetts, 214-768-7672, fax 214-768-7663.
- Mustang spirit squads shine at 2016 NCA Collegiate National Championship
- Ken Pollard named interim director of Facility Services; SMU plans to finalize new Aramark agreement by June 1, 2016
- Sports: End of the year doesn’t stop the SMU Mustangs
- SMU, Dedman School of Law announce Deason Family Criminal Justice Reform Center
- Friends of the SMU Libraries to honor professor emeritus Darwin Payne at 2016 “Tables of Content”