It’s that time of year again…and for the 7th holiday season in a row, SMU Forum will feature festive recipes from all over the University community, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes to Kathleen Tibbetts, 214-768-7672, fax 214-768-7663.
- SMU’s 2014 Staff Recognition Ceremony is Thursday, March 6
- Chess champion, activist and author Garry Kasparov delivers SMU’s March 4 Tate Distinguished Lecture
- ‘Magistra doctissima’ Bonnie Wheeler honored with festschrift of essays in medieval studies
- There’s still time to order the 2013-14 SMU Facts brochures
- Weather update: SMU will open at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3, 2014