It’s that time of year again…and for the 7th holiday season in a row, SMU Forum will feature festive recipes from all over the University community, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes to Kathleen Tibbetts, 214-768-7672, fax 214-768-7663.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Calendar Highlights: End-of-term Fall 2016 at a glance December 5, 2016
- SMU Bookstore offers double discounts, holiday de-stressing during Faculty and Staff Appreciation Days, Dec. 8-10, 2016 December 5, 2016
- Retired Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown to give address at SMU’s 2016 December Commencement Saturday, Dec. 17 December 2, 2016
- Attention authors: Tell SMU News about your new books published in 2016 December 2, 2016
- Rahfin Faruk ’15, former President’s Scholar and Engaged Learning Fellow, awarded Marshall Scholarship November 30, 2016