It’s that time of year again…and for the 7th holiday season in a row, SMU Forum will feature festive recipes from all over the University community, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes to Kathleen Tibbetts, 214-768-7672, fax 214-768-7663.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Tune In: NIH Director Francis Collins serenades graduates at SMU Commencement 2017 May 25, 2017
- Dallas Fed, SMU and consortium to establish new Federal Statistical Research Data Center May 25, 2017
- Save your CUL My List data before June 2017 May 25, 2017
- Kenechukwu (K.C.) Mmeje named SMU Vice President for Student Affairs May 23, 2017
- Save the date to celebrate: SMU’s 2017 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 24 May 18, 2017