It’s that time of year again…and for the 7th holiday season in a row, SMU Forum will feature festive recipes from all over the University community, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes to Kathleen Tibbetts, 214-768-7672, fax 214-768-7663.
- Arts and civic leader Caren Prothro to be honored in 2015 “Meadows at the Meyerson” Tuesday, March 31
- Princeton Review ranks SMU Guildhall #3 among graduate game-design programs in 2015
- Two world premieres are highlights of Meadows’ 2015 Spring Dance Concert, March 25-29
- Calendar Highlights: March 25, 2015
- Associate Provost Harold Stanley named interim SMU provost