Nearly 150 undergraduate and graduate students are attending SMU on the Post-9/11 GI Bill. Just in time for Memorial Day, the Spring/Summer 2011 edition of SMU Magazine shares a few of their stories. Find the article by Sarah Hanan on page 27 of the new issue with Dallas Hall on the cover – or read it online courtesy of SMU News.
- SMU faculty to help lead immigration history conference at Dallas’ Old Red Museum Sept. 19, 2015
- Perkins dean search committee named; open faculty-staff forums scheduled for Sept. 14, 2015
- 2015 Common Reading author Emily St. John Mandel to speak at SMU Wednesday, Sept. 9
- SMU shares parking, relocation info for 2015 football home games
- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking