Nearly 150 undergraduate and graduate students are attending SMU on the Post-9/11 GI Bill. Just in time for Memorial Day, the Spring/Summer 2011 edition of SMU Magazine shares a few of their stories. Find the article by Sarah Hanan on page 27 of the new issue with Dallas Hall on the cover – or read it online courtesy of SMU News.
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram