Nearly 150 undergraduate and graduate students are attending SMU on the Post-9/11 GI Bill. Just in time for Memorial Day, the Spring/Summer 2011 edition of SMU Magazine shares a few of their stories. Find the article by Sarah Hanan on page 27 of the new issue with Dallas Hall on the cover – or read it online courtesy of SMU News.
- SMU’s 2016 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 18
- SMU ready to celebrate at 2016 May Commencement Convocation
- Theatre Artist-in-Residence Will Power receives 2016 Doris Duke Artist Award
- Cancer prevention pioneer Groesbeck Parham to receive honorary doctorate during SMU’s 2016 Commencement
- Student-designed games debut on Steam Greenlight, available for public play-testing at 2016 SMU Guildhall Spring Exhibition