Nearly 150 undergraduate and graduate students are attending SMU on the Post-9/11 GI Bill. Just in time for Memorial Day, the Spring/Summer 2011 edition of SMU Magazine shares a few of their stories. Find the article by Sarah Hanan on page 27 of the new issue with Dallas Hall on the cover – or read it online courtesy of SMU News.
- Calendar Highlights: Back to school in brief, Aug. 22, 2014
- SMU OE2C announces first initiative: travel and entertainment policy and tools
- Simmons School’s Michael Harris named director of SMU’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Save the date: SMU’s Fall 2014 General Faculty Meeting will take place Wednesday, Aug. 27
- SMU’s 2014 Engaged Learning Expo connects students with opportunities on Wednesday, Aug. 27