Nearly 150 undergraduate and graduate students are attending SMU on the Post-9/11 GI Bill. Just in time for Memorial Day, the Spring/Summer 2011 edition of SMU Magazine shares a few of their stories. Find the article by Sarah Hanan on page 27 of the new issue with Dallas Hall on the cover – or read it online courtesy of SMU News.
- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments at SMU
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process