The killing of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by U.S. forces over the weekend has prompted reflection and reassessment on personal, political, ethical and historical levels. SMU experts – including a student Iraq War veteran and an undergraduate whose father died in the 9/11 attacks – provide insight into the meaning of bin Laden’s death, public reaction and America’s relationship with the Middle East. Read their thoughts at the SMU News website.
- Meadows Theatre presents three spring plays in ‘The Rep’ April 22-May 4, 2014
- SMU hails outstanding achievement at 2013-14 Awards Extravaganza, Honors Convocation
- SMU OIT issues advice on Heartbleed bug
- Junior Rahfin Faruk receives 2014 Truman Scholarship
- New SMU ID cards represent new approach to campus security