The killing of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by U.S. forces over the weekend has prompted reflection and reassessment on personal, political, ethical and historical levels. SMU experts – including a student Iraq War veteran and an undergraduate whose father died in the 9/11 attacks – provide insight into the meaning of bin Laden’s death, public reaction and America’s relationship with the Middle East. Read their thoughts at the SMU News website.
- Provost candidate Michele Wheatly to meet with SMU faculty, staff Oct. 14-15, 2015
- Provost candidate David Chard to meet with SMU faculty, staff Oct. 5-6, 2015
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Oct. 2, 2015
- Get your flu shot for free during SMU’s Fall 2015 clinics
- SMUSA sends out call for talent for 2015 Staff Variety Show