The killing of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by U.S. forces over the weekend has prompted reflection and reassessment on personal, political, ethical and historical levels. SMU experts – including a student Iraq War veteran and an undergraduate whose father died in the 9/11 attacks – provide insight into the meaning of bin Laden’s death, public reaction and America’s relationship with the Middle East. Read their thoughts at the SMU News website.
- Mustang spirit squads shine at 2016 NCA Collegiate National Championship
- Ken Pollard named interim director of Facility Services; SMU plans to finalize new Aramark agreement by June 1, 2016
- Sports: End of the year doesn’t stop the SMU Mustangs
- SMU, Dedman School of Law announce Deason Family Criminal Justice Reform Center
- Friends of the SMU Libraries to honor professor emeritus Darwin Payne at 2016 “Tables of Content”