The killing of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by U.S. forces over the weekend has prompted reflection and reassessment on personal, political, ethical and historical levels. SMU experts – including a student Iraq War veteran and an undergraduate whose father died in the 9/11 attacks – provide insight into the meaning of bin Laden’s death, public reaction and America’s relationship with the Middle East. Read their thoughts at the SMU News website.
- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments at SMU
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process