The killing of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by U.S. forces over the weekend has prompted reflection and reassessment on personal, political, ethical and historical levels. SMU experts – including a student Iraq War veteran and an undergraduate whose father died in the 9/11 attacks – provide insight into the meaning of bin Laden’s death, public reaction and America’s relationship with the Middle East. Read their thoughts at the SMU News website.
- Student achievement in the spotlight during SMU Engaged Learning Week, Feb. 8-12, 2016
- Meadows Museum Launches New Series of Public Gallery Talks, Art in Focus
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Feb. 5, 2016
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Jan. 29, 2016
- Former U.S. Poet Laureate Kay Ryan to visit SMU Feb. 25, 2016