The countdown is on for Commencement 2011 – some major events at a glance:
- May 13-14: Class of 1961 Golden Reunion
- May 13: Baccalaureate and Rotunda Recessional
- May 14: Faculty Breakfast and Distinguished University Citizen Awards presentation
- May 14: All-University Commencement
- May 14: School and departmental diploma ceremonies
(Right, the Howard Lantern, passed by the senior class president to a representative of the junior class each year during the Baccalaureate service. Photo from Commencement 2010 by Jake Dean.)
Picnic time: Save the date now for the 2011 Staff Appreciation Day and President’s Picnic. The annual celebration takes place 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 25, rain or shine. Stay up-to-date on picnic plans at the Staff Association website.