SMU’s Family Weekend 2010 featured the Family Luncheon, the Boulevard Barbeque, Taste of Dallas Dinner, and a talent show – as well as the nationally televised Battle for the Iron Skillet football game pitting SMU against TCU. Relive the memories through a new video from Eva Parks of SMU News – just click on the YouTube screen to watch in a new window.
- SMU faculty to help lead immigration history conference at Dallas’ Old Red Museum Sept. 19, 2015
- Perkins dean search committee named; open faculty-staff forums scheduled for Sept. 14, 2015
- 2015 Common Reading author Emily St. John Mandel to speak at SMU Wednesday, Sept. 9
- SMU shares parking, relocation info for 2015 football home games
- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking