SMU’s Family Weekend 2010 featured the Family Luncheon, the Boulevard Barbeque, Taste of Dallas Dinner, and a talent show – as well as the nationally televised Battle for the Iron Skillet football game pitting SMU against TCU. Relive the memories through a new video from Eva Parks of SMU News – just click on the YouTube screen to watch in a new window.
- U.S. Department of State issues Worldwide Travel Alert through Feb. 24, 2016
- Helping students with stress during the holiday and exam season
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang-Must-do’s for the Holiday Season
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian David McCullough honored with SMU’s 2015 Tower Medal of Freedom
- Double discounts at the SMU Bookstore during Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day, Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015