SMU’s Family Weekend 2010 featured the Family Luncheon, the Boulevard Barbeque, Taste of Dallas Dinner, and a talent show – as well as the nationally televised Battle for the Iron Skillet football game pitting SMU against TCU. Relive the memories through a new video from Eva Parks of SMU News – just click on the YouTube screen to watch in a new window.
- Cox School of Business rises 16 places in The Economist‘s global M.B.A. rankings
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016