During the 2009-10 academic year, SMU students who excelled in their areas of study received some of the nation’s most prestigious fellowships and awards. Read more about them and the honors they’ve received – ranging from a Goldwater Award to a U.S. State Department internship – from SMU News.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31