Actor Stephen Tobolowsky, a 1973 SMU graduate who plays Sandy Ryerson in the popular Fox show “Glee,” talked about his acting and University careers with students in Meadows School of the Arts in April. “At SMU, I learned to love the right things,” said Tobolowsky, who has also starred in such movies as “Groundhog Day,” “The Time Traveler’s Wife” and “Freaky Friday.” Click the YouTube screen to catch a glimpse.
- U.S. Department of State issues Worldwide Travel Alert through Feb. 24, 2016
- Helping students with stress during the holiday and exam season
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang-Must-do’s for the Holiday Season
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian David McCullough honored with SMU’s 2015 Tower Medal of Freedom
- Double discounts at the SMU Bookstore during Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day, Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015