Actor Stephen Tobolowsky, a 1973 SMU graduate who plays Sandy Ryerson in the popular Fox show “Glee,” talked about his acting and University careers with students in Meadows School of the Arts in April. “At SMU, I learned to love the right things,” said Tobolowsky, who has also starred in such movies as “Groundhog Day,” “The Time Traveler’s Wife” and “Freaky Friday.” Click the YouTube screen to catch a glimpse.
- Meadows Museum to host first U.S. exhibition of masterworks from the House of Alba’s private collections
- SMU greets new students with the 2014 AARO Ice Cream Social Monday, June 30
- $4 million gift will create new family law clinic in SMU’s Dedman School of Law
- For the Record: June 19, 2014
- Service dogs take on new role as artists’ models in weekend workshop at SMU’s Meadows Museum, Saturday, June 21, 2014