Actor Stephen Tobolowsky, a 1973 SMU graduate who plays Sandy Ryerson in the popular Fox show “Glee,” talked about his acting and University careers with students in Meadows School of the Arts in April. “At SMU, I learned to love the right things,” said Tobolowsky, who has also starred in such movies as “Groundhog Day,” “The Time Traveler’s Wife” and “Freaky Friday.” Click the YouTube screen to catch a glimpse.
- Statement from SMU President R. Gerald Turner on SMU Police Officer Mark McCullers
- Al Niemi announces plans to step down as dean of SMU’s Cox School of Business after 2016-17 academic year
- Sports: Rescheduled SMU Football Fan Day includes scrimmage Saturday, Aug. 27, 2016
- Luisa del Rosal named executive director of SMU’s Tower Center for Political Studies, Mission Foods Texas-Mexico Center
- Save the date: 2016 Fall General Faculty Meeting takes place Wednesday, Aug. 24