Actor Stephen Tobolowsky, a 1973 SMU graduate who plays Sandy Ryerson in the popular Fox show “Glee,” talked about his acting and University careers with students in Meadows School of the Arts in April. “At SMU, I learned to love the right things,” said Tobolowsky, who has also starred in such movies as “Groundhog Day,” “The Time Traveler’s Wife” and “Freaky Friday.” Click the YouTube screen to catch a glimpse.
- SMU Guildhall hosts free-play sessions of student-designed games during 2014 Fall Exhibition Friday, Dec. 19
- Maguire Energy Institute celebrates 40th anniversary
- SMU-record 14 professors receive 2014-15 Sam Taylor Fellowships
- SMU reaches resolution agreement with Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights
- OE2C: President Turner posts memo on media reports