U.S. Daylight Saving Time for 2010 begins this Sunday, March 14, at 2 a.m. Don’t forget to set your clocks forward one hour, and check your computer to be sure it’s displaying the correct time.
- Daylight Saving Time 2015 springs forward on Sunday, March 8
- Former President George W. Bush will deliver address at SMU’s 2015 Commencement Saturday, May 16
- Sports: Women’s track and field finishes 3rd at 2015 AAC Indoor Championship
- Students honor professors’ excellence with 2015 HOPE Awards
- SMU Women’s Symposium celebrates 50 years, looks to the future Wednesday, March 4, 2015