SMU celebrates Black History Month 2010 with “A Celebration of Soul” and events ranging from a read-in to a film screening to a community dinner. Next up: a game of Black History Jeopardy at 7 p.m. Feb. 16 in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Commons, cosponsored by Black Men Emerging, Omega Psi Phi & Phi Beta Sigma.
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23
- Andrew J. Torget’s history of cotton, slavery and the Texas Revolution wins 2015 Weber-Clements Book Prize
- SMU is ‘Home in the Heart of Texas’ for 2016 Family Weekend, Sept. 23-25
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center dedication to take place at SMU Friday, Sept. 16, 2016
- SMU rises to 56 in U.S. News & World Report rankings; five-place increase is one of nation’s best