The video game industry’s best and brightest will choose the $100,000 winners in the 2010 Indie Game Challenge, cosponsored by The Guildhall at SMU. Here’s your chance to second-guess them. Vote for your favorite to win the $10,000 Gamer’s Choice Award by noon Central time Feb. 19 – and register for a chance to win a trip to the G4TV studios in Los Angeles, $1,000 in spending money, a studio tour and the opportunity to meet G4TV host Adam Sessler.
- Meadows Museum to host first U.S. exhibition of masterworks from the House of Alba’s private collections
- SMU greets new students with the 2014 AARO Ice Cream Social Monday, June 30
- $4 million gift will create new family law clinic in SMU’s Dedman School of Law
- For the Record: June 19, 2014
- Service dogs take on new role as artists’ models in weekend workshop at SMU’s Meadows Museum, Saturday, June 21, 2014