The video game industry’s best and brightest will choose the $100,000 winners in the 2010 Indie Game Challenge, cosponsored by The Guildhall at SMU. Here’s your chance to second-guess them. Vote for your favorite to win the $10,000 Gamer’s Choice Award by noon Central time Feb. 19 – and register for a chance to win a trip to the G4TV studios in Los Angeles, $1,000 in spending money, a studio tour and the opportunity to meet G4TV host Adam Sessler.
- Meadows Theatre presents three spring plays in ‘The Rep’ April 22-May 4, 2014
- SMU hails outstanding achievement at 2013-14 Awards Extravaganza, Honors Convocation
- SMU OIT issues advice on Heartbleed bug
- Junior Rahfin Faruk receives 2014 Truman Scholarship
- New SMU ID cards represent new approach to campus security