The video game industry’s best and brightest will choose the $100,000 winners in the 2010 Indie Game Challenge, cosponsored by The Guildhall at SMU. Here’s your chance to second-guess them. Vote for your favorite to win the $10,000 Gamer’s Choice Award by noon Central time Feb. 19 – and register for a chance to win a trip to the G4TV studios in Los Angeles, $1,000 in spending money, a studio tour and the opportunity to meet G4TV host Adam Sessler.
- Sports: Women’s track and field finishes 3rd at 2015 AAC Indoor Championship
- Students honor professors’ excellence with 2015 HOPE Awards
- SMU Women’s Symposium celebrates 50 years, looks to the future Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Award winners, 25-year employees to be honored at 2015 Staff Recognition Ceremony Thursday, March 5
- Simmons School creates scholarship fund honoring Peter Gifford