The video game industry’s best and brightest will choose the $100,000 winners in the 2010 Indie Game Challenge, cosponsored by The Guildhall at SMU. Here’s your chance to second-guess them. Vote for your favorite to win the $10,000 Gamer’s Choice Award by noon Central time Feb. 19 – and register for a chance to win a trip to the G4TV studios in Los Angeles, $1,000 in spending money, a studio tour and the opportunity to meet G4TV host Adam Sessler.
- 2015 Kimbilio Litfest will introduce African-American fiction writers’ organization to SMU Thursday, Oct. 15
- 2015 SMU Stanton Sharp Lecture explores Texas’ hidden Civil War history, Wednesday, Oct. 14
- Provost candidate Michele Wheatly to meet with SMU faculty, staff Oct. 14-15, 2015
- Provost candidate David Chard to meet with SMU faculty, staff Oct. 5-6, 2015
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Oct. 2, 2015