Still on campus? Selected SMU food and beverage outlets will keep limited hours during the 2009-10 Winter Break. All outlets will be closed on University holidays. For a complete schedule of hours and dates, download the list (Excel format) from SMU Dining Services.
- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments at SMU
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process