Anthony Cortese, Sociology, Dedman College, has published a book chapter, “Vessels of the Samora Legacy: Mentoring the Third Generation,” in Moving Beyond Borders: Julian Samora and the Establishment of Latino Studies, edited by Alberto Pulido, Barbara Driscoll and Carmen Samora and published by the University of Illinois Press (2009).
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23
- Andrew J. Torget’s history of cotton, slavery and the Texas Revolution wins 2015 Weber-Clements Book Prize
- SMU is ‘Home in the Heart of Texas’ for 2016 Family Weekend, Sept. 23-25
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center dedication to take place at SMU Friday, Sept. 16, 2016
- SMU rises to 56 in U.S. News & World Report rankings; five-place increase is one of nation’s best