Anthony Cortese, Sociology, Dedman College, has published a book chapter, “Vessels of the Samora Legacy: Mentoring the Third Generation,” in Moving Beyond Borders: Julian Samora and the Establishment of Latino Studies, edited by Alberto Pulido, Barbara Driscoll and Carmen Samora and published by the University of Illinois Press (2009).
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Tune In: NIH Director Francis Collins serenades graduates at SMU Commencement 2017 May 25, 2017
- Dallas Fed, SMU and consortium to establish new Federal Statistical Research Data Center May 25, 2017
- Save your CUL My List data before June 2017 May 25, 2017
- Kenechukwu (K.C.) Mmeje named SMU Vice President for Student Affairs May 23, 2017
- Save the date to celebrate: SMU’s 2017 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 24 May 18, 2017