Anthony Cortese, Sociology, Dedman College, has published a book chapter, “Vessels of the Samora Legacy: Mentoring the Third Generation,” in Moving Beyond Borders: Julian Samora and the Establishment of Latino Studies, edited by Alberto Pulido, Barbara Driscoll and Carmen Samora and published by the University of Illinois Press (2009).
- SMU faculty to help lead immigration history conference at Dallas’ Old Red Museum Sept. 19, 2015
- Perkins dean search committee named; open faculty-staff forums scheduled for Sept. 14, 2015
- 2015 Common Reading author Emily St. John Mandel to speak at SMU Wednesday, Sept. 9
- SMU shares parking, relocation info for 2015 football home games
- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking