Anthony Cortese, Sociology, Dedman College, has published a book chapter, “Vessels of the Samora Legacy: Mentoring the Third Generation,” in Moving Beyond Borders: Julian Samora and the Establishment of Latino Studies, edited by Alberto Pulido, Barbara Driscoll and Carmen Samora and published by the University of Illinois Press (2009).
- Meadows Museum to host first U.S. exhibition of masterworks from the House of Alba’s private collections
- SMU greets new students with the 2014 AARO Ice Cream Social Monday, June 30
- $4 million gift will create new family law clinic in SMU’s Dedman School of Law
- For the Record: June 19, 2014
- Service dogs take on new role as artists’ models in weekend workshop at SMU’s Meadows Museum, Saturday, June 21, 2014