Anthony Cortese, Sociology, Dedman College, has published a book chapter, “Vessels of the Samora Legacy: Mentoring the Third Generation,” in Moving Beyond Borders: Julian Samora and the Establishment of Latino Studies, edited by Alberto Pulido, Barbara Driscoll and Carmen Samora and published by the University of Illinois Press (2009).
- 2015 Tate Lecture with Robin Roberts to be rescheduled
- Nomination deadline for Staff Recognition, Loretta O’Reilly Hawkins Awards is Jan. 30, 2015
- SMU urges flu shots and other preventive measures
- Nominations now open for SMU’s 2014-15 All-University awards
- SMU’s Simmons School honors advocates for education with 2015 Luminary Awards