SMU President R. Gerald Turner provided details of the University’s response to cases of flu and flu-like illnesses on campus in an e-mail to the entire community dated Sept. 4, 2009. The e-mail listed procedures for faculty, staff and students and included links to more information.
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law
- Julie Forrester becomes SMU associate provost June 1, 2015