SMU President R. Gerald Turner provided details of the University’s response to cases of flu and flu-like illnesses on campus in an e-mail to the entire community dated Sept. 4, 2009. The e-mail listed procedures for faculty, staff and students and included links to more information.
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for February 12, 2016
- Sports: SMU Athletics on the Rise
- Fred Chang elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Student achievement in the spotlight during SMU Engaged Learning Week, Feb. 8-12, 2016
- Meadows Museum Launches New Series of Public Gallery Talks, Art in Focus