SMU President R. Gerald Turner provided details of the University’s response to cases of flu and flu-like illnesses on campus in an e-mail to the entire community dated Sept. 4, 2009. The e-mail listed procedures for faculty, staff and students and included links to more information.
- SMU posts annual security report Sept. 30, 2016
- Statement on SMU student Jaein (Jaime) Shim
- Peter Moore appointed to campuswide curricular and policy role
- Meadows Museum acquires new Spanish masterwork: a remarkable child portrait by Francisco Bayeu
- 2016 SMU HR Fair focuses on ‘Healthy Choices – Healthy U’