The George W. Bush Foundation has announced that Ambassador James K. Glassman – a public policy scholar, diplomat and journalist – will be the founding executive director of the George W. Bush Institute. The Institute will be part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center.
- 2015 Tate Lecture with Robin Roberts to be rescheduled
- Nomination deadline for Staff Recognition, Loretta O’Reilly Hawkins Awards is Jan. 30, 2015
- SMU urges flu shots and other preventive measures
- Nominations now open for SMU’s 2014-15 All-University awards
- SMU’s Simmons School honors advocates for education with 2015 Luminary Awards