The George W. Bush Foundation has announced that Ambassador James K. Glassman – a public policy scholar, diplomat and journalist – will be the founding executive director of the George W. Bush Institute. The Institute will be part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center.
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014
- SMU faculty, staff to join Interfaith Housing Coalition for 2014 Stampede of Service Nov. 7
- Meadows Theatre main stage season continues with Caryl Churchill’s Top Girls through Oct. 26, 2014