The George W. Bush Foundation has announced that Ambassador James K. Glassman – a public policy scholar, diplomat and journalist – will be the founding executive director of the George W. Bush Institute. The Institute will be part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center.
- Meadows Theatre season opens with Black Snow Oct. 1-5, 2014
- 2014 security and fire safety report for the SMU campuses now available online
- Michael Ramirez to give 2014 Sammons Lecture Thursday, Oct. 2
- SMU’s Dedman College will house DFW chapter of the Albert Schweitzer Fellowship
- 2014 Hart Global Leaders Forum presents Colin Powell Tuesday, Sept. 30