The George W. Bush Foundation has announced that Ambassador James K. Glassman – a public policy scholar, diplomat and journalist – will be the founding executive director of the George W. Bush Institute. The Institute will be part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center.
- SMU mourns the loss of Professor Jeremy duQuesnay Adams
- SMU’s Meadows School of the Arts to present two premieres at “Meadows at the Winspear” benefit concert, May 11
- Order the new SMU Facts map by Friday, May 13, 2016
- Five receive 2016 SMU Faculty Senate Outstanding Staff Awards
- Some class spaces still available for SMU MayTerm 2016