The George W. Bush Foundation has announced that Ambassador James K. Glassman – a public policy scholar, diplomat and journalist – will be the founding executive director of the George W. Bush Institute. The Institute will be part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center.
- Provost Ludden asks students to name SMU’s new supercomputer
- Renovated Moody Coliseum, Miller Event Center to open for 2013 December Commencement Convocation
- Sorolla and America opens in Meadows Museum Dec. 13, 2013
- SMU’s National Center for Arts Research issues first report
- SMU mourns loss of Lyle School University Distinguished Professor Jeff Kennington