The George W. Bush Foundation has announced that Ambassador James K. Glassman – a public policy scholar, diplomat and journalist – will be the founding executive director of the George W. Bush Institute. The Institute will be part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center.
- Calendar Highlights: Back to school in brief, Aug. 22, 2014
- SMU OE2C announces first initiative: travel and entertainment policy and tools
- Simmons School’s Michael Harris named director of SMU’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Save the date: SMU’s Fall 2014 General Faculty Meeting will take place Wednesday, Aug. 27
- SMU’s 2014 Engaged Learning Expo connects students with opportunities on Wednesday, Aug. 27