The George W. Bush Foundation has announced that Ambassador James K. Glassman – a public policy scholar, diplomat and journalist – will be the founding executive director of the George W. Bush Institute. The Institute will be part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center.
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016
- Changes ahead as SMU rolls out 2017 Open Enrollment, Oct. 14-31, 2016