SMU’s Second Century Campaign has reached 50 percent giving participation among all faculty and staff members, according to a statement released by the Campaign Steering Committee for Faculty and Staff.
The faculty-staff campaign also exceeded its 25 percent annual participation goal, according to its website.
The Offices of the President and Legal Affairs set the pace with 100 percent participation, with Development and External Affairs close behind at 95 percent. The Lyle School of Engineering leads among individual schools and colleges with 78 percent participation.
“We look forward to engaging each of you now and over the life of the campaign as we invest in students, faculty and the unique SMU experience,” wrote Harold Stanley and Julie Wiksten (’78, ’92), co-chairs of the Campaign Steering Committee for Faculty and Staff, in an e-mail sent Sept. 8.
• Visit the Faculty & Staff Giving homepage
• See photos from the campuswide kickoff celebrations
• Watch the campaign video
• View current participation rates for all schools and areas
• Find your Red Pony honoring your gift
• Make a gift to the faculty-staff campaign