Are you starting a new fellowship, speaking at a professional meeting, or awaiting the release of a new book? Share your news about conferences, publications, exhibitions and honors with the SMU community. Send your news to the Forum‘s For the Record section at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “For the Record” in the e-mail title.
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23
- Andrew J. Torget’s history of cotton, slavery and the Texas Revolution wins 2015 Weber-Clements Book Prize
- SMU is ‘Home in the Heart of Texas’ for 2016 Family Weekend, Sept. 23-25
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center dedication to take place at SMU Friday, Sept. 16, 2016
- SMU rises to 56 in U.S. News & World Report rankings; five-place increase is one of nation’s best