The SMU staff gathered on the Clements Hall south lawn May 21 for the University’s 2009 Staff Appreciation Day and President’s Picnic. Hundreds of community members ate burgers and hotdogs, played games, and watched the always lively competition for rights to the Tug-O-War trophy.
- New SMU safety policy restricts items allowed into Ford Stadium
- SMU faculty to help lead immigration history conference at Dallas’ Old Red Museum Sept. 19, 2015
- Perkins dean search committee named; open faculty-staff forums scheduled for Sept. 14, 2015
- 2015 Common Reading author Emily St. John Mandel to speak at SMU Wednesday, Sept. 9
- SMU shares parking, relocation info for 2015 football home games