The SMU staff gathered on the Clements Hall south lawn May 21 for the University’s 2009 Staff Appreciation Day and President’s Picnic. Hundreds of community members ate burgers and hotdogs, played games, and watched the always lively competition for rights to the Tug-O-War trophy.
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23
- Andrew J. Torget’s history of cotton, slavery and the Texas Revolution wins 2015 Weber-Clements Book Prize
- SMU is ‘Home in the Heart of Texas’ for 2016 Family Weekend, Sept. 23-25
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center dedication to take place at SMU Friday, Sept. 16, 2016
- SMU rises to 56 in U.S. News & World Report rankings; five-place increase is one of nation’s best