Ten students in SMU’s Model United Nations program participated in the World Model U.N. 2009 Conference in March in The Hague, Netherlands. The SMU delegation was assigned to represent the Vatican at the conference, where students from more than 40 countries debated and discussed world issues facing the U.N. system. Read more about it at the SMU team’s Model U.N. group blog.
- Student achievement in the spotlight during SMU Engaged Learning Week, Feb. 8-12, 2016
- Meadows Museum Launches New Series of Public Gallery Talks, Art in Focus
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Feb. 5, 2016
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Jan. 29, 2016
- Former U.S. Poet Laureate Kay Ryan to visit SMU Feb. 25, 2016