Ten students in SMU’s Model United Nations program participated in the World Model U.N. 2009 Conference in March in The Hague, Netherlands. The SMU delegation was assigned to represent the Vatican at the conference, where students from more than 40 countries debated and discussed world issues facing the U.N. system. Read more about it at the SMU team’s Model U.N. group blog.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31