Ten students in SMU’s Model United Nations program participated in the World Model U.N. 2009 Conference in March in The Hague, Netherlands. The SMU delegation was assigned to represent the Vatican at the conference, where students from more than 40 countries debated and discussed world issues facing the U.N. system. Read more about it at the SMU team’s Model U.N. group blog.
- Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time 2014 begins Sunday, March 9
- Seven SMU students to attend 2014 Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting March 21-23
- SMU Meadows and Dallas Chamber Symphony host international piano competition, March 12-15, 2014
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award