SMU staff members can explore how to keep things in balance when finances are tight at the 2009 Staff Development Day March 11. This year’s topic, “Maintaining a Balance in Today’s Economy,” will focus on planning for (and dealing with) retirement, vacation, tuition expenses, investments and stress. For more information, watch the SMU Staff Association website.
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award
- SMU’s 2014 Staff Recognition Ceremony is Thursday, March 6
- Chess champion, activist and author Garry Kasparov delivers SMU’s March 4 Tate Distinguished Lecture
- ‘Magistra doctissima’ Bonnie Wheeler honored with festschrift of essays in medieval studies