SMU staff members can explore how to keep things in balance when finances are tight at the 2009 Staff Development Day March 11. This year’s topic, “Maintaining a Balance in Today’s Economy,” will focus on planning for (and dealing with) retirement, vacation, tuition expenses, investments and stress. For more information, watch the SMU Staff Association website.
- SMU to host international particle physics workshop April 27-May 1, 2015
- Dean Joanne Vogel named interim VP for student affairs effective July 1, 2015
- James K. Hopkins is inaugural recipient of SMU’s Second Century Faculty Career Achievement Award
- Construction creates temporary changes to westbound SMU shuttle routes during April and May 2015
- SMU MayTerm 2015 enrollment underway for main-campus classes that start May 14