SMU staff members can explore how to keep things in balance when finances are tight at the 2009 Staff Development Day March 11. This year’s topic, “Maintaining a Balance in Today’s Economy,” will focus on planning for (and dealing with) retirement, vacation, tuition expenses, investments and stress. For more information, watch the SMU Staff Association website.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Tune In: NIH Director Francis Collins serenades graduates at SMU Commencement 2017 May 25, 2017
- Dallas Fed, SMU and consortium to establish new Federal Statistical Research Data Center May 25, 2017
- Save your CUL My List data before June 2017 May 25, 2017
- Kenechukwu (K.C.) Mmeje named SMU Vice President for Student Affairs May 23, 2017
- Save the date to celebrate: SMU’s 2017 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 24 May 18, 2017