SMU staff members can explore how to keep things in balance when finances are tight at the 2009 Staff Development Day March 11. This year’s topic, “Maintaining a Balance in Today’s Economy,” will focus on planning for (and dealing with) retirement, vacation, tuition expenses, investments and stress. For more information, watch the SMU Staff Association website.
- Statement from SMU President R. Gerald Turner on SMU Police Officer Mark McCullers
- Al Niemi announces plans to step down as dean of SMU’s Cox School of Business after 2016-17 academic year
- Sports: Rescheduled SMU Football Fan Day includes scrimmage Saturday, Aug. 27, 2016
- Luisa del Rosal named executive director of SMU’s Tower Center for Political Studies, Mission Foods Texas-Mexico Center
- Save the date: 2016 Fall General Faculty Meeting takes place Wednesday, Aug. 24