SMU staff members can explore how to keep things in balance when finances are tight at the 2009 Staff Development Day March 11. This year’s topic, “Maintaining a Balance in Today’s Economy,” will focus on planning for (and dealing with) retirement, vacation, tuition expenses, investments and stress. For more information, watch the SMU Staff Association website.
- Arts and civic leader Caren Prothro to be honored in 2015 “Meadows at the Meyerson” Tuesday, March 31
- Princeton Review ranks SMU Guildhall #3 among graduate game-design programs in 2015
- Two world premieres are highlights of Meadows’ 2015 Spring Dance Concert, March 25-29
- Calendar Highlights: March 25, 2015
- Associate Provost Harold Stanley named interim SMU provost