SMU staff members can explore how to keep things in balance when finances are tight at the 2009 Staff Development Day March 11. This year’s topic, “Maintaining a Balance in Today’s Economy,” will focus on planning for (and dealing with) retirement, vacation, tuition expenses, investments and stress. For more information, watch the SMU Staff Association website.
- Statement on SMU student found deceased in Barr Pool
- Peter Moore appointed to campuswide curricular and policy role
- Meadows Museum acquires new Spanish masterwork: a remarkable child portrait by Francisco Bayeu
- Dallas Police Chief David Brown will receive SMU’s 2017 J. Erik Jonsson Ethics Award
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23