SMU staff members can explore how to keep things in balance when finances are tight at the 2009 Staff Development Day March 11. This year’s topic, “Maintaining a Balance in Today’s Economy,” will focus on planning for (and dealing with) retirement, vacation, tuition expenses, investments and stress. For more information, watch the SMU Staff Association website.
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law
- Julie Forrester becomes SMU associate provost June 1, 2015