Paul Phillips (left), Music Director, Meadows Symphony Orchestra, will make his debut as guest conductor during the 2009-10 subscription series of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. His program, scheduled for performance Jan. 7-9, 2010, will include the world premiere of a viola concerto by American composer Margaret Brouwer. The soloist will be DSO principal violist Ellen Rose, adjunct associate professor, Meadows School of the Arts. Read more from The Dallas Morning News.
- SMU celebrates MLK with Dream Week 2015 Jan. 17-22
- Calendar Highlights: The Spring 2015 term at a glance
- Save Wednesday, Jan. 21 for SMU’s Spring 2015 General Faculty Meeting
- Six SMU students earn invitations to 2015 Clinton Global Initiative University meeting at University of Miami March 6-8
- SMU Guildhall hosts free-play sessions of student-designed games during 2014 Fall Exhibition Friday, Dec. 19