Paul Phillips (left), Music Director, Meadows Symphony Orchestra, will make his debut as guest conductor during the 2009-10 subscription series of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. His program, scheduled for performance Jan. 7-9, 2010, will include the world premiere of a viola concerto by American composer Margaret Brouwer. The soloist will be DSO principal violist Ellen Rose, adjunct associate professor, Meadows School of the Arts. Read more from The Dallas Morning News.
- Statement on SMU student found deceased in Barr Pool
- Peter Moore appointed to campuswide curricular and policy role
- Meadows Museum acquires new Spanish masterwork: a remarkable child portrait by Francisco Bayeu
- 2016 SMU HR Fair focuses on ‘Healthy Choices – Healthy U’
- Dallas Police Chief David Brown will receive SMU’s 2017 J. Erik Jonsson Ethics Award