Paul Phillips (left), Music Director, Meadows Symphony Orchestra, will make his debut as guest conductor during the 2009-10 subscription series of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. His program, scheduled for performance Jan. 7-9, 2010, will include the world premiere of a viola concerto by American composer Margaret Brouwer. The soloist will be DSO principal violist Ellen Rose, adjunct associate professor, Meadows School of the Arts. Read more from The Dallas Morning News.
- Mustang spirit squads shine at 2016 NCA Collegiate National Championship
- Ken Pollard named interim director of Facility Services; SMU plans to finalize new Aramark agreement by June 1, 2016
- Sports: End of the year doesn’t stop the SMU Mustangs
- SMU, Dedman School of Law announce Deason Family Criminal Justice Reform Center
- Friends of the SMU Libraries to honor professor emeritus Darwin Payne at 2016 “Tables of Content”