Paul Phillips (left), Music Director, Meadows Symphony Orchestra, will make his debut as guest conductor during the 2009-10 subscription series of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. His program, scheduled for performance Jan. 7-9, 2010, will include the world premiere of a viola concerto by American composer Margaret Brouwer. The soloist will be DSO principal violist Ellen Rose, adjunct associate professor, Meadows School of the Arts. Read more from The Dallas Morning News.
- Simmons School creates scholarship fund honoring Peter Gifford
- Star students show their work on SMU Research Day, Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015
- Best-selling author and presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin delivers Tate Lecture, Feb. 24, 2015
- Weather: SMU, SMU-in-Plano open at noon Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2015
- Weather: SMU and SMU-in-Plano closed Monday, Feb. 23, 2015