Paul Phillips (left), Music Director, Meadows Symphony Orchestra, will make his debut as guest conductor during the 2009-10 subscription series of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. His program, scheduled for performance Jan. 7-9, 2010, will include the world premiere of a viola concerto by American composer Margaret Brouwer. The soloist will be DSO principal violist Ellen Rose, adjunct associate professor, Meadows School of the Arts. Read more from The Dallas Morning News.
- 2015 Stella Porter Russell Fund faculty bonuses arrive Nov. 30
- U.S. Department of State issues Worldwide Travel Alert through Feb. 24, 2016
- Helping students with stress during the holiday and exam season
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang-Must-do’s for the Holiday Season
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian David McCullough honored with SMU’s 2015 Tower Medal of Freedom