Paul Phillips (left), Music Director, Meadows Symphony Orchestra, will make his debut as guest conductor during the 2009-10 subscription series of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. His program, scheduled for performance Jan. 7-9, 2010, will include the world premiere of a viola concerto by American composer Margaret Brouwer. The soloist will be DSO principal violist Ellen Rose, adjunct associate professor, Meadows School of the Arts. Read more from The Dallas Morning News.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31