Paul Phillips (left), Music Director, Meadows Symphony Orchestra, will make his debut as guest conductor during the 2009-10 subscription series of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. His program, scheduled for performance Jan. 7-9, 2010, will include the world premiere of a viola concerto by American composer Margaret Brouwer. The soloist will be DSO principal violist Ellen Rose, adjunct associate professor, Meadows School of the Arts. Read more from The Dallas Morning News.
- SMU Guildhall hosts free-play sessions of student-designed games during 2014 Fall Exhibition Friday, Dec. 19
- Maguire Energy Institute celebrates 40th anniversary
- SMU-record 14 professors receive 2014-15 Sam Taylor Fellowships
- SMU reaches resolution agreement with Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights
- OE2C: President Turner posts memo on media reports