Paul Phillips (left), Music Director, Meadows Symphony Orchestra, will make his debut as guest conductor during the 2009-10 subscription series of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. His program, scheduled for performance Jan. 7-9, 2010, will include the world premiere of a viola concerto by American composer Margaret Brouwer. The soloist will be DSO principal violist Ellen Rose, adjunct associate professor, Meadows School of the Arts. Read more from The Dallas Morning News.
- Meadows Museum to host first U.S. exhibition of masterworks from the House of Alba’s private collections
- SMU greets new students with the 2014 AARO Ice Cream Social Monday, June 30
- $4 million gift will create new family law clinic in SMU’s Dedman School of Law
- For the Record: June 19, 2014
- Service dogs take on new role as artists’ models in weekend workshop at SMU’s Meadows Museum, Saturday, June 21, 2014