Even after a mild autumn, a North Texas winter can bring dangerous conditions. SMU aims to remain open – but when the weather outside is frightful, the University has procedures in place to ensure faculty, staff and students know where to go for information about school closings and delays. Find more at the University’s Inclement Weather Policy page.
- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law