Mark your calendars now: The next General Faculty Meeting is scheduled for Jan. 21, 2009, in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center (the day after Spring 2009 classes begin). A reception will take place before the meeting. Additional details will be posted in January in the SMU Forum.
- Award-winning author NoViolet Bulaweyo ’07 returns to SMU for 2014 Common Reading discussion Monday, Sept. 15
- Sports: Highlights, Sept. 12, 2014
- SMU DCII asks ‘What is happiness?’ in 2014 IMPACT Symposia
- Tune In: Tower Center’s Joshua Rovner talks national security after al Qaeda on ‘Think’ Sept. 11, 2014
- SMU Guildhall deputy director heads out for active duty in Afghanistan